lördag 4 januari 2020

i listen to your songs when i feel low





not that girl that hook up unless you are a iv drop 
and i dont get why you slide in to my dm of all avatar 
of all the pretty faces out there you clicked on me 
the girl who slide in the hospital on a stretcher
is like you suddenly put a plaster at my heart 
for being on the outside all the years growing up 
i like that , all the emotional scars , psychological bully
being known as the girl for being the girl in a wheelchair 
i love sweden but it can be quite lonely 
if you not have the right support growing up with a conditon 
and not talking about is never the best medication 
the power with love  uncondititional and platonical 
is magical it can make you feel like you high above 
i had high hopes on life but soemtims life you love
from the most unexpected place , i where in a state
but you still had my back i got addicted to that 
than you disappear from my iris , was i never really his ? 
one word can make you fall down , so easily 
why did you say it if you didnt meant it ?
didnt need your diagnose but you gave me prognose 
caught in a tantrum , in a middle of a storm , earthquake and damn 
my head is on fire , never get why you like somebody like me , why you add me 
because the history with other boy trying to act like man ,  but you are my friend 
that shoulder to cry on and with your music and lyrics , you had my heart won
i am the girl who pick event carefully , nothing i do is accidently
because i know in one moment i might be look like a butterfly
and the next i might crying because of fit , dont take my anger for tantrums
we cool until i really lash but i think you just like me , vent and rant
and go off topic and are man enough to handle it



ps . tinashe new record is everything .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar