söndag 5 januari 2020

some people are artist , some are art


some people are artist , some are art
some are handing out hearts meanwhile other break them
some people nourish people so other will flourish
other smash their dream and hope
of  all the people i met i never thought a guy on internet
would give me these life lessons , yeah you came like a blessing
i like how we got this secret language and how we subtext
bet i never will say thank you , next
and you know i dont like clout because than i would run my mouth
nah we keep it low key because it more special that way
but i must admit my best day wore when you add me on that gram
i never been the best at support people but this year i thought i give it a effort
because your music really do me , comfort
so if you dont mind i will hit you with some likes , sometime
and just because i havent called i do think of you like , all the time
some people help them to emerge from the darkess place
and i dont get the how , why or when you became my friend
but i find the light in the night and you gave me a life
i never would be able to have , yeah you turn the table
and made me see that i wore actually cable
to find the beauty within and thats how our friendship ... begin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar