torsdag 9 januari 2020

WONDERWALL





he bang my heart like that banjo
stand in the crowd at that disco
hangout in dj booth , prefer the kissing booth 
there a lot of cool chic there and i have no idea why he me , pick ?
the skills with his hands get make me fascinated but why are he intrested 
of somebody like me it doesnt make sense , we hardly friends , but you are a though 
i wore just got thrown back and forth in the the mash pit , full of cool chics and drunk pricks 
lighters up and i hardly can stand up but i try my best because i have invest my savings in this night 
spin me around like a rec and you always deliver a great comeback , i will forget about you one day
so now i write about you because it the luxury i have , but you never will forget who i am
that a bet 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar