lördag 6 mars 2021

I bet you know


911 i really need someone
that know how to access 
handle me like hospital princess
just like you did 
yeah i recall how i feel for that doctor student
just when we met i wore like fell flat 
because he had the hands of an nurse , heart of friend
and i kinda like the way you read me like a chart 
with an uniform like a prince , honor and gentle 
and wore an superman without an mantle 
how you didn't jugde my situation 
and i like how i control over the narration
when you basically handle me those days 
mostly i like how you touch my upper lip
i remember how you got me so excited 
that you got me , flip 
out of the wheelchair and into your arms 
like an catapult and how my heart did , free volt 
it wore freaking awesome and i bet you know 
because you made finally find peace with Brighton
and move on to Sweden 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar