måndag 8 mars 2021

quarantine friends


i remember i met him in quarantine
how it last until the summertime 
i recall how i fell out the wheelchair 
into his care and i love to have him , there
remember i wanted out but got a in 
yeah you wreck my plan when you became my man  
but i dont mind it all 
because i know you pick me up when i fall
how i recall when i fell for your charm 
your eyes are like the most wonderful i ever seen
and the whole you is like an daydream 
i dont get how your  parents raised you that well
because you made me excel through the hell
which is the traits of a gentlemen
how you got the hands of a nurse , clever as doctor 
strength of a soldier and honor as an royal 
and how i find my happy end with you as friend 
i hope you know i am rooting for you in every , aspect 
because you have all my deepest respect 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar