måndag 8 mars 2021

Quarantine love


i remember how i fell out the wheelchair into your care 
almost fell flat because you look like somebody i made up 
like a poem from and your vocals made me think you been in musicals
and the tune made it perfect when you entering my room 
yeah i noise all this things with you that made my stay
easier and i hated that they had set an deadline 
but i was like just enjoy the time 
so i recall how you pick me up me like an carrier 
how much i hated the barrier between us during the quarantine
but i like how you made me feeling better 
and knowledge the way  carry yourself 
like a man who knows himself 
with hands of a nurse , mind of a doctor 
yeah thanks to you i become , stronger
in your eyes i saw sympathy and empathy 
and i basically loved to be in your , company  
slide  in my life like a knight to treat it just right 
and you would think out of mind , out of sight 
but no , of this one . i cant let go 
yeah i remember you like an brother 
looked up as you wore my father 
how you tret me like i wore your fave 
and i still remember your aftershave 
smell a bit like Gevalia and i was like 
this i might get used to 
yeah i recall you unbotton my button 
with your geentle hands like cotton candy
and how you always wore in handy 
when i wore about to take the meds 
it was like watching an movie film 
but dont take it the wrong honey 
i just use you for this poem
and i remember you thought it wore okey
so lets go with it and now you historic 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar