tisdag 18 maj 2021

heart is my home


i rememember how i wore heading to retirement
straight from the hospital , dident thought i would become heaven sent 
but i wore like did a catapult out of the wheelchair and into that carrier 
how i felt in love in your moment and your voice , yeah i knew you become my next character 
you body , soul and mind but i ´like the friendship i find , ( yeah you help me shake off the rest
but when it comes to  my friendship i kinda , invest ) i  remember how i wanted to have you there in the corner ,how i fear the day everything would be over but  then i realize i still got you in my heart , this way we never got apart - how long the distance , when the dms , end . i still got a place for you heare 
and you can visit it , whenever ! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar