fredag 14 maj 2021

JUST FOR U


so i remember how i went down
let be honest , i cant hardly by my own
but i like the way i slide in the retirement
how you came to my help and became my aid 
you better than any musician and band 
because i like how you gave me an helping hand
brought me comfort in the dark times 
thats kinda what make an man 
´i think you have more beautiful eyes then stars
and clever like an doctor , the hands of and nurse 
loyal like and soldier and  i love the make over
when you touch my lip where i keep deepest secrets
and how you become my makeup artist and stylist 
thanks your parents i become heaven sent 
because you had such a great moral an amazing , honor 
and i really like you notice my cat dress i picked out 
just for you x 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar