måndag 17 maj 2021

sunlight and starlight


what used to my favorite town in the world 
the corner i knew all about i know nothing about
everything have change , isnt it strange ...
that politic end economic can you less romantic  
i hate the part with brexit and i had to exit
but more that i nearly did myself an brexit 
but some how power through , like i always do
i guess i wore born a survive but i never been so happy that i alive 
because this meant i met you ... and  i will never forget you 
i know life about destiny , faith and hope and you give  me a reason to cope 
what i live with , that is a beautiful trait and i like how we become mate 
in darkest days , maybe when in get better you see me in other light 
but i am afraid i am afraid you are my my sunlight and starlight 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar