måndag 17 maj 2021

u like an taylor character


i was on the phone with my mom
telling her that i  think i just find the one
she dont believe a word i say because i am that girl 
that tend to  fall for everyone i see but there something with him 
i think he  might be a   living poem and i am grateful for you let me  
use your life as plot , story and set because i think you pretty much - perfect
like a TAYLOR CHARACATER and i am honor you let me be the , navigator 
i remember how i fell out of my wheelchair and you always handle me with such , care 
i was like man , how how you stroke my spine and touch my lips to apply like an real make up artist
and how you style me in dresses and change my diapers - and how you sit by my side when i ate my dinner , which wore quite hard when i sat against somebody i pretty much thought wore - adorable 
yeah i remember how i live in this collective and when you took care of me ,how i sat in the corner and made stories about my pretend lover -" yes you " 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar