onsdag 12 maj 2021

the paradise eyes


i dont like the way you work your lines 
you probably shall try one of mines 
remember how you touch my upper lip 
like waves and i smell the aftershave 
of your perfume that went a bit dark and bitter 
Brazilian bean  , yeah i remember how i made a cartwheel 
in your chest , out of my wheelchair because i got to excited 
when i notice your appearance and i like to think you wore quite a showman
how you help me put on those Pampers and i thought i would be awkward about that
but no as i understand quite early i had to make you able to help out  as you wore an student 
never though i would fall for him but you know me , i fall for everything thats touch me 
basically  , yeah it wore like he read me like an chart and that was how i got his heart 
with his eyes , and its the place i ever visit - yeah you body became my hotspot 
remember how i fell down on it 
and you got that kinda chemistry , energy - that got fell like an celebrity
which wore frankly quite lovely when my diary drip of tears of melancholy 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar