torsdag 13 maj 2021

terms and condition


this is how you help me deal 
with all i been through last year
how you appear like an dream 
yeah you got me delete that DM 
because truth be told he wasnt that genuine
like you wore , i could tell it in your 50 shades of blue
how you always loyal like soldier , clever like a doctor 
the backbone of the retirement , lets face it you got me heaven sent 2.0
when i fell in to your chest , , you help me bounce back like it wore bounce castle 
and truthfully i felt like wore Tangled , a bit enchanted of you performance 
because it made me fall out , balance - but i like you for helping me with the pampers 
how you notice my dress and like it because i pick out it to wear it , just for you 
because i know you like have a cat at home , i think you the most beautiful soul 
i ever met , even more gorgeous then those guys i met on Internet
remember when i pretend to be on date with ya , when you handed out my meds 
and how you once ended up in my bed because you dident want to take care off the elder woman
i felt , like Pretty Woman 
and i love how you  glide in at the morning ,  become my stylist , makeup artist 
thats probably my fave thing with ya but now i forget , i never will forget ya 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar