fredag 13 september 2019

dial my way into your heart ... again



i went to this boarding school once 
to study the art of a broken heart 
what could become an chapter of romance
the setting wore competing 
about his attention but i don't 
because i didnt knew what i want 
i could feel the pressure of be the best 
so i begun the starve and went down 
around 16 kilos a winter 
and my heart never felt that bitter  
become an pure agony and pain
could see my own ribs and was longing for some chrisps 
all for a guy that would become my first heart break 
when he said that im wore a retard and label me sick
before i ever did and boys like that i cant hang with 
because they must understand im more then im illness
an label , that im that hospital princess
and know i realize you wore just a chapter , not the end
it got me pretty fucked up and just because one guy screw me up 
then we got that guy that said i was his fave just to settle with bitch face 
we all know who im chat about , mile oak because im the running joke 
i might not can run away from my problems in an wheelchair 
but you should know why i was so starry and dont be that merry 
and know im on the chapter three , i dont know what will happen with us
but i like to think we in for the long hall as friends and you dont throw me under the bus 
because then i cant sing ours songs which i really enjoy , that tune that really find a cure in 
i might not be the best at call but i do think this as phone call 
and every sentence is for you , from now on
someday i will dial my way into your heart again , as a friend because you already mine 
after all things what happen this year i cant it ... decline 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar