onsdag 4 september 2019

i am more then my condition ( 31 things about me )

  1.  im a blogger 
  2. im a traveller 
  3. im a woman
  4. im finn but also swedish
  5. i am bright 
  6. i am funny 
  7. i am cute 
  8. . im cool 
  9. down to earth
  10. my music taste is dope 
  11. my popular knowleadge is out of this world 
  12. 31 
  13. writer and a poet 
  14. lover not a hater
  15. im not longer broken 
  16. im find closure 
  17. im found self worth 
  18. i find acceptance 
  19. im gratefule because im alive 
  20. cherish every little thing 
  21. introvert and shy and it take time to get know me 
    1. ... but i promise it worth the wait because im fun ( i would love to be friend with me if i wasnt me lol
22. things i love to listen on pop , edm , hip hop , tropical and rnb
23 things i like to see on telly mostly english stuff , im quite a geek and like panel shows and 8 out ten cats and 8 out 10 does countdown but also , skins uk , inbetweeners , the chilling adventures of sabrina , sabrina the teenage which , full house , charmed , buffy the vampire slayer , misfits
24 movies harry potter and jurassic park and scream i love a good scary movie and anything with leo
25 . things im proud of that i kept my writing in 10 years , its funny to see how my poems have develop and that i travel the world twice and interail in england , and that i study abroad in brighton .
26 everyone i write about met , i had an connection with - either on internet or in real life ...
'27 NO RELETIVES AS I CUT OF FROM THEM because i have epilepsy , where of - trust issues ?
28 but this doesnt reflect badly on me , its their morals and karma has a way to come back
29 .i got 3 chapters as i refer them as my character
- nr 1 . i met at a boarding school where i study art back in the days ( swedish )
- nr 2 . local guy in england when i was study in brighton 2011, you know
- nr 3 i never gonna mention but im a bit star stuck of him lol
30 . so what more can i mention about me , studied mediá , writing , music back in the days
but determent that it would be to hard with my condition so i started my blog where i can post thing when i like to, also you cant really work with my condition have the goverment said which is sad because i love to but i geuss i working on my book dream instead ( i have a lot of poems at least 10. 000  haha )

and 31 ... i have applied to idol once , i was 14 and it was one week before i turned 15 and i did it with an oasis song stop crying my heart which i basically listen to all my school years because i had no friends , was the new girl in a town and with a condition - recipe for bulling but whatever who cares lol i also listen to Oh wee of Mark ronson and felt like a bad ass haha .

plus .info  i actually wanted to be an rapper for a while and got the look . just one probably  didnt had the swag , and then i recall i couldnt rap . so that wore an epic fail . i probably could write some  cool rhymes now lol

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar