onsdag 4 september 2019

this is a big deal for me

shy girl in a wheelchair  want to dance
my legs arent my friends or my hands
but everybody know the real after show
is when the light goes out and the stars come out
for a while i wore emberrassed for my situation
but humans are made to adapt , accept
and now i begin to see it like this
im the superwoman in a batmobile
got that jag and the superpower of mine ?
Is that i can make an celebrity hard to decline
with my wit and sass because im kinda bad ass like that
got that ability to get them on my team
and together we that dream team
i know life can seem rought
but when it get rough , remember
if an girl like me can find acceptance
in a world full of intolerance
i found your presence even if we distance
friends , so strong more then a song
more then a poem and i hope this isnt wrong ?
you make me so unlike me , that i actually like me
find self love and worth and that is the best gift
a guy can give to a girl to somebody as me
just because i dont chat with you there is a reason why
and this girl dont lie - i mean , i could lie about my epilepsy
let it all be an mystery but no that not how this girl roll
im in your face and all over with my emo poetry
that are like an diary
remember how you said you make them more funny
and i never been so sure on something like this
i bet we went from TRL to URL to IRL ...
which for me is an big deal



'

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar