fredag 6 december 2019

You came in like this



i have no friends , so i like celebs
they always treat me like a star
in a world which is isolated
where everyone have me , rejected
i find it funny how you would become the one
that me selected and it injected with me such a joy
i been known as the girl in wheelchair , the girl with epilepsy
but than you came around with that enchanting sound
your family should be proud because you kill my illness with your kindness
little by little , make me feel special when im got nobody
i live trapped in a hell , but you treat me so well
make me levitate , excel and raditate
believe in miraces , destiny and faith
its funny how a act of love from  a stranger
can mean more  than a word from a friend
somehow you became my helping hand
and my body is caught in earthquake
i dont can go a day without shaking
yeah my story is quite heartbreaking
but is the truth and people like us
dont get friends like you
but you came along like your fave song on radio
i cant dance but i always get down on the disco
its my happy place to see your face

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar