lördag 4 januari 2020

HOW I BEFRIEND YOU






not that girl that hook up unless you are a iv drop 
and i dont get why you slide in to my dm of all avatar 
of all the pretty faces out there you clicked on me 
the girl who slide in the hospital on a stretcher
is like you suddenly put a plaster like you wher a observer 
like you been there the whole time by my side 
and i got a bit taken of your slide in to my dm
because your position and my situation
but somehow i manage to work out the perfect formula
admit it wasnt easy , had to take the long road home
but in the end , i end up having someone
i dont think i will get if i took the short cut
so you swipe right and i was like lets  the games begin
roll the dice and hope to win but end up lose
decline that friend request and reset , fresh mind
this year im not leaving anyone behind
support my artists i love and self love
that what is am about , take up the stride
to become your friend
and im loyal as a pup but more importantant believe in them who from heaven sent

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar