onsdag 24 februari 2021

crushin


 i remember how i fell out the wheelchair 
straight in the arms of my new carrier 
i was omg , he so tall and handsome 
some bride will be lucky to call him his 
but for know you stuck with me hun 
i remember how you lay in the bed
tap me in and i wore like this most be a dream
just survived hell and comeback to heaven
how you gave me my teddybear and blanket 
i bet i look child like during the night 
and i really hated how awkward i felt in my hat
but you look beyond that and saw i was pretty 
even if i didnt felt like that i do appreciate that
how you slide in my room like that Travolta 
bow i wore my feelings on my sleeve ,
... like in the Grease 
and how you always style my so perfectly
how everyday you   put on my new clothes 
when i wasnt,able to pick out those 
you became my stylist and basically my makeup artist 
which i all really wanted in life 
and i cant cant get over how you touch my upper lip 
smooth and how you went from left side to right 
its all i think of during the night
i remember how i your voice would be perfect 
for audio books and how your looks 
but some people are ment to be written by 
an antidote in my notebook 
i recall how much i hate my hair , or the lack of it 
and how that damn helmet but dont knock it before you try it
but i recall you thoough i wore cute and i wore like crushin
on you like bad . you made it my best time i ever have 
i wore living with monsters and devils 
when you came along seduce my with that lyric 
it sounded just like magic , how you play me like an accord 
like my fave record and now i cant get it out of my head 
yeah you even better then my idol
'how you swept in during the night like an Angel 
yeah now you stuck on that Maverick 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar