måndag 22 februari 2021

Friday night dinner with these in Brighton

 it hard not to fall for Brighton
specially when the timing wore everything 
in the beginning when i come i it wore a hard time 
but you show me a good time and i forgot about my epilepsy
yeah it wore like living in an fantasy when i pick my bags and arrived
to my hostfamily and i think i got the greatest company there at George 
by that Jim , Pete , Sam , Bridget , Donna , Bex , Marti and Kevin
well everyone there that gave me a good time and made me fall for that , Brighton
that landlord that kept on eye and the landlady that one eye open , yeah i wore knew to the scene
but you pained up an dream about that Bansky , he is cool like that Marti    
and i remember how i  fell for that Jim 
because i falling fall for everyone that treat me nice
how that pete wore quite a mysterius , remind me a hella lot of ... us 
and the award story about him was just , what it was 
how he grab my tight , unexpeptected , said i wore beauiful and i wore like  whatever
back in the cab , on the way to Brighton i ambush you  and gave with my heart  
said we should good look together like that sweather that wore 
yeah i remember the locals like the they wore the english royals 
that Rebecca look so stylish talking with that Sam there in Brighton
personally i get that she won that Voak , of all the Blokes - i think you are perfect fit 
just like that outfit , and i recall how kind Bridget stood up for my poems when i couldnt 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar