måndag 15 februari 2021

my teddybear


  i knew you at the retirement 
you pick me up when i fall and 
made fell like i wore heaven sent 
how i fell out the wheelchair  
and you took me in your arms 
like you really cared 
this wore when the chapter end 
and the new one begin ...
like an au pair , that was giving the teddy bear
to the cry baby , yeah i remember feel so weak 
 i usually the strongest 
but i thought i saw angel in a stranger 
got does morals of an soldier but a mind of doctor 
which i adore , i remember how you mix my medicine 
like an bartender and i am sorry if i throw up 
in your hands but best friends make the best cup
and i recall how you made this food for when i wasnt able 
is it cool to have a guy next to me around the table ? 
and i remember when you took my request 
how happy my heart went , thought it would jump out my chest 
and when you begin to pick out my outfit on daily 
i was like always want a  makeup artist and stylist 
in one - kinda miss that those days are gone 
because we sure had fun at retirement 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar