måndag 15 februari 2021

Loving Touch


there something euphoric that made me fell out my wheelchair 
never met somebody like him it felt like falling in a dream 
when fell for him and i didnt mind it a bit 
never have i seen an angelic soul like his 
the statue wore like an god 
and i like how you made me fell like a princess
when i felt like i wore a freaking mess 
how you help me dress when i couldnt handle it 
and i really like that you became my personal stylist 
and makeup artist - how you touch my upper lip 
with gloss and i like how you made me all fancy 
because i felt a bit debbie downer with a bald skull
but you got that healing touch that everyone in your line of work
who really can handle a crises , the madness with hospitals 
and i guess thats why i begin to write this poems 
what happened in retirement , when i become to heaven sent
but for me it wore perfect ...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar