torsdag 25 februari 2021

some rules are meant to be break


i recall how i fall in his arms 
like it wore some kinda poems
maybe it wore , all i remember 
when i enter the door 
i fell over you , Dior 
i recall you help me up
how you help up from the floor 
like a coffee cup , whip me clean 
from the the dash , yeah in you i saw a promise 
to be honest everything wore quite romantic 
magic but kinda problematic ,with me being a patient 
and you being an doctor student , but some rules are meant to be break
for god sake , yeah i recall  how livid i wore to come out from hospital
just want to live but got a curfew set by Tegnell 
i remember how everything when i came 
wore grey you painted it with akvarell 
but if i should share it with someone i am happy i did it with you 
how¨you find my key to my heart and i begin  like thank you next 
now i got something to text and ihought you wou wore like , perfect 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar