måndag 15 februari 2021

you and me


 recall how i hit the floor 

how i fell out the wheelchair
it was like something with you 
that just got to me and how you attack me
grab my body before i fell down the grown
something with your eyes just made me feel 
safe and sound like i wore an big deal 
how you wear your hair in a knot 
and your eyes told me a lot 
the fragrance of coffee beans 
how you worn your costume 
and i thought was like finally 
some somebody that replace 
i really got attracted to your 
body soul and your intelligence
think you are a star in making 
and you get my body , shaking 
flash my body and for once acting a bit , naughty
even though it didnt  have a happy end it was nice to pretend 
but i am happy i find in you a friend  
in the darkest time , when life was pain most of the time 
you gave me shoulder to cry , let me be your crybaby 
and i really  like how you said i wore cute it make me feel like a lady
since the day i met you i felt some kinda chemistry , electricity 
i think its kinda funny i went all around the worltod but find prince charming 
in my part of city and i have never seen something that look so pretty 
of course beauty is not all . brains and morals is the honor code 
but got that bro code and i thought my heart would , explode 
you got me more then i every got myself become my protector 
and friend how you mix my meds like an local bartender 
how we translate our lyrics in poems and subtext 
dont think i never will be able to say thank you next 
because you lay close to my heart ,close to my art 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar