söndag 21 februari 2021

first class friends

i remember the first impression
how i fell out my wheelchair 
and straight in your chair 
how you pick me up like au pair 
like an teddybear 
how you picked out my out outfit 
style me like an stylist 
and paint me like me like an makeup artist 
how it felt so intimacy 
when your finger touch my upper lip 
and somehow you slipped  in my dream
somehow i develop like third poem 
about him , but i think he is the best 
remember how he ran with me through the corridor 
how he mix my medicine like an local bartender 
i recall how throw it up in your hands 
how you hold back my hair , does this make us , friends ? 
i recall how you wipe my ass - i was like, isnt this first class 
yeah this goes out to all doctor , nurses that saved my life 
that neurosurgeon that brought me back to , life 
yeah you all are first class even when you wipe my ass 
you kinda kick my ass and i know you guys are , word class 
deserve a gold star for who you are that choose this line of work
in this climate we in , yeah really appreciate you 
because thanks to you im living 
and you are the true definition of know what giving 
how you wash my hair in the operation room 
i thought it wore so awkward laying on the segway 
getting washed and shower , but at least they use my fave soap 
of coconout but mostly i remember how you wipe my butt 
though it wore so awkward until i recall yeah you are study for this 
in the biology class , always hated that class  but i liked how you wiped my ass 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar