lördag 27 februari 2021

Georges squad


the year wore 2011 
when i swept into heaven
or at least what i thought
got a bit love drought 
never been on a place like this 
or never have i ever got a kiss
yeah , you got my heart , beat 
i will always remember Fridays 
at the inn , with Pete and Jim
you moved on got a family
fine by me , i just wore there 
for a term and i cant help if i wear 
my heart on my sleeve 
better that than ever boys i met 
like , forget and wanna , forget
i recall how i went out with Marti
and Kevin but John missed out of the fun
it was like the best night and i was like
yeah , i gonna make you into a poem 
i am so happy you and Bex become a  item
because you guys look really good together
and i recall Bridget stood up for my poems
about you when really couldnt answer to her 
  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar