onsdag 17 februari 2021

the retirement


i always knew you care 
i could tell in the way you stare 
kinda like how our story begin 
and slowly you made me replace him
chapter two and now its all about you 
i kinda like that 
how every sentence goes back to the retirement
i recall i wore so tired but when i met you i got full of excitement
and got knock of my wheelchair and how you pick me up like an au pair 
i remember everyone there , how the elder ladies nag about the what they watch
and how loud they had on the television ,  which wasnt a perfect combination 
when it comes to my epilepsy but then i got lost in my inspiration 
really did not care because mom always told me be nice to older 
so that grew my heart fonder and my strength , stronger 
i recall how you mix my meds like an local barterer 
and i think you are my best carrier 
that i ever met and never will forget 
i recall  i how you you pick my outfit 
like you wore a bloody stylist 
and touch my upper lip 
like an makeup makeup artist 
the intimacy of it all
and i always thought you wore the smartest 
so i hated to go departed in the darkest 
times but i quess we have to wait to the sun , shines 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar