lördag 27 februari 2021

thousend years of coma


 i  was like drop dead and bang my head 
to the floor , the minutes wore crucial
i know my life sound like a freaking , musical
might not be as functional but its very fictional 
very entertaining , expect for the people who complaining 
can see it in their eyes , the way they watch me handle myself 
but i do my best managing myself 
and that is all you can ask for somebody , yeah i recall i lay on the ground 
exposed for the world , mostly my neighbors and felt so embarrassed 
technicality i didn't  because i went in thousand years of coma 
it felt at least but wore a month and waking up wore like heavent sent 
yeah i recall Jocke , Kristian and Martian swiping by in the white coats
i thought they wore like Angels and the nurses there wore cutieopies 
like Sofia who listen to same music on me  and  watch my instagram 
and i went through the pictures and told her abouut them , it become
easier to get back to my normal voice like that , i remember how i went in to hospital 
in the beginning of the panedemi , end came out from it ..... in a month 
so much i learnt ,like being humble to myself and loving myself 
 yeah it wore an really hard experience being at hospital 
how i wore  like fell out my wheelchair and in to my carrier 
this wore wore there the new chapter begun 
the chapter of love , war and sickness 
and mosly how i try to conquer my illness 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar