söndag 21 februari 2021

YATSY

 

i remember it all as chemical 
can you explain it for me,,,
you  ace the biology 
and i could tell you and had chemistry 
from the way you grab my heart
made it restart , how you become my friend 
and not only carrier and told me that you like to be doctor 
i thought we  wore wore perfect match, the student and patient    
and how you made me fell in retirement , out of  my chair into your arms
how you pick me up like a coffe cup and you treat me  just like teddybear
and au pair , yeah i really like it there at the corner and  highlight of the day 
wore when you come over, sat and chit chat . i recall how we ride through the corridor 
back to my room , back from the living room to take medicine like one of those usual days 
you pour it up in  those cups like an local barterer and i throw it down like a slag , not to brag but that was like the most fun i had . i recall when you hold up my hair after i throw all over you , how you took care about me like  drunk , maybe drunk in love right ? How we sat play games and i wore i think i won yatsy because in this carrier i find a personal traits of a baby but he treat me like a lady x 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar