fredag 12 februari 2021

you made my stay feel like a festival

i recall how he became my chauffeur 
ride with me through to corridor 
watch over me there in the corner
felt like an almost lover 
who help me when i couldnt do it 
yeah do yoi recall how it was 
the intimacy of us when you held up meds 
how you help me in to the hospital bed 
yeah i like that you took care of me
during convid
when i felt as worst , with my health
but felt like heaven on heaven earth 
when you wore beside me
and i like that you liked that part of me
even i doesn't like it , you can handle that part 
and how you read me through like i wore a chart
not every guy can that art , but then again you wore a men 
that knows how to take about a sick and elderly women
and i remember how you made me fell like i wore in festival
where everything was a funfair , even my medication 
wore there a illusion or did we had some flirtation ...
or maybe it was all my blimey imagination 
i recall how i thought you wore straight out of fiction
with an heart of poetry and mind that deserve to be nature 
but you belong this environment and made me fall hopelessly 
and i dont think it wore accidentally and i like how you get well 
from my injury 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar