lördag 13 februari 2021

Mr Grey


i remember laying in my respirator 
i got instinct memories of being an surrounded 
of gorgeous surgeries , nurses and doctors
thinking life could  worst even if i wore found pleasure in being hurt
that wore helping me through the days when i wore wounded 
i remember when i wore lay there in the hospital bed
not being able to breathing properly , stand correctly
woke up to a male nurse who look exactly like zedd 
which i try to say but not a sound came out from my month
but i show a picture on him and according to the team 
he look exact like him , but also a guy that remind me of martin
i recall my time when i had coma ,with all the greatest memories 
because i had all this wonderful dreams about festivals 
and i am very humble and grateful for the work of the hospitals workers
how you read me through like an journal and files
how they read me like my open diaries
there something with hospitals that humanizes 
you as a person which i kinda like , no adore
how i get lips that kills do you know how satisfied it feel ?
recall how you manage to help me up when  i fell out 
wheel chair , felt a bit like having an aupair and i never really really had anyone that took care
about me like you , see me on that way there by the desk when when we took medicine and tabs
you always there and hug me like an teddycare 
i like that part and i guess and specially the  way 
you ride me like an segway , i had nothing to complain 
i really enjoy how you become my stylist , my own make up artist 
sait i was cute when i felt ugly and bald and in you i got a teamwork 
coworker and protector 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar