torsdag 25 februari 2021

Wannabe well

  i remember when i woke up throw the coma 
felt like a thousand years of insomnia
i recall how i fell of chair , got some kinda injury 
and needed a surgery - had hit brain , apparently

went in with a ambalance and thank god 
my neighbors and thank god for my new to react 
against the 911 workers college call , when i fall
when i fell because she been a lot all
during the the years ,had to pick my bones , fight for my right 
attend in Teg in Central school , yeah i still remember  how i my
my youth gave me be bruises  , it have not been a cruise 
and i remember how i fell of the playgroud that meant to be safe and sound
and have to get diagnosed for epilepsy , how i become bullied of my teachers
how i had to chance school because they treat me like a fool because my hand shaking 
how i lost my friends because to the condition and how i went through years hating it 
myself but then come to find acceptance in Brighton , and that wore perfect 
i  am truly honor to met every i am written about , and this   is like an letter to you guys 
like if we cant met , you shall know you got my ... love ( all through Brighton and Hove ) 
kinda like to think it as my biography and honesly is quite , gossipy 
but i quess its was YOU LIKE WITH ME that i me , that i am such a damn wannabe

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar