lördag 8 maj 2021

afterlife

 quarantine make me feel a bit thirsty 
 but i think i got alert , you mad me restart
 my heart again - did you know a lot of my poems
are inspired by your soul , grace and talent 
i dont get how i woke up again when i wore up to heaven 
but the sounds of you made me fall and it felt like heaven 
i think your eyes remind me of paradise , ocean vibes 
and i hate how your lyrics will always be better then , mine
but i love the fact we get a long like a favorite song 
you have on repeat and you remind me of every artist 
... even the Swedish , Molly , Maggio , Oscar , Benjamin
yes i like how you dress the world so pretty in verb
and i dont get that you saved my life when i wore in Coma 
had a brain injury last year and almost died 
kinda cool that music brought me back to life 
and i was fuck , afterlife 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar