lördag 8 maj 2021

Muses of my blog

the first guy i ever fell for 
wore my fucking neighbor 
he didnt like me though 
just saw me as an friend 
and in the end not even that 
i was like , perfect 
is it like this how it feel to be reject 
i still remember how he call me , retard 
it really made me broken heart 
because i thought he wore treat me with kindness
at least it felt so when i wore his , princess 
but when i said no , he start to hit below 
the belt and frankly i dont understand what i saw 
so i took my pick and pack , went to england 
fell in love this guy that wore taken 
dident knew it back , then 
but the thing with me i never asked for a ring
not even a wedding , just a good time
before i leaving 
and that what you gave me 
third guy is this guy i chris , he is gorgeous
and i he might be the best so i think i wear around you a bulletproof , west
hands of an nurse , clever  like a doctor , loyal like an soldier and i think you are my best , carrier 
how you help me feel built confident , when i feel down from heaven sent and how you told me i wore pretty , just like hello kitty , yes  i loved it there at retirement when you took care of me , like an friend 
but all good stories have an end andf i had mine , and i know i gonna fuck like 10000000 times for not 
saying those lines , i now write . yeah i recall everything to late , and i love how it wore like LATE LATE SHOW and i wore your private show , how i forgot you wore there in the room when i changed clothes and how you became my personal stylist , and help me with all the makeup like an artist , remember how i fell in you like an acrobat and you pick me up like gymnast - yeah you made the recovery , perfect - thanks for that , and then we come to the internet guy i wont name , because he is pretty fame , so unpredictable but so damn irresistible 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar