måndag 17 maj 2021

pretty cool


i like the way you appear out of nowhere
slide in my room , how you get my tantrum
better then i , how you embrace my with open arms
when i fell out the wheelchair , into your arms 
you clever like an doctor , hands like an nurse 
the moral like an solider but the most beautiful trait
is you are more like an mate and i think meeting you wore , faith
you got eyes that i can watch like an star sky and i dont really get how a cute guy can be so fly 
how he know about style and human worth , its pretty much while mind blowing but i like the way he handle me by showing in interest ,  no man reslly done , and i relly like  the way how apply make up 
like he wore some kinda artist , how he wrap me up in those diapers and made feel a dope and bad ass 
lets face i am , because i kicked the reaper ass - so i am pretty cool , me to !  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar