onsdag 22 september 2021

just an appreciate post about how i found my acceptance




this is an story about girl that always to stumble 
out of her wheelchair and nobody seem to give an damn
got like a million stitches in my body just to become somebody 
but became an falling star , heaven sent when i got a dm 
how you made me stroke my pain away with your world 
pull me in your world and made me your girl 
i never been any ones feature but i look forward to the future 
i know my illness is deadly and will to live ( do you get what your music achieve ) 
your music is my  future , cure and medicine when i fell down 
and i going back right now because i love this song because it realize you one hit wonder man 
it took an long progress and i am not sure if i am finish , but i am on my way - i just go in slow motion and scared about all the fractures i made  ,  but i know there people who got worse so who am i shall complain 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar