fredag 24 september 2021

beyond titles

dont follow trends but i do like helping hands 
how people lift me up when i am down and alone
yeah i like how i can make you comeback , yet again
with a help of my friend , is like i enchanted , you are haunted 
and i always tend to get what i wanted - i mean , i got my life back
on track , always going wrong but then i hear that hook that get me hooked
he is so spicy and i cant believe you know who i am , i who just wore your , fan 
i bet is lonely on top , never know who you can believe but you got an friend in me
never forget that because there one thing i know and there is about loyalty
i do see beyond the titles , i just a bit suspicious because i been told internet is dangerous
i see your soul - its golden and i  dont get how you fell into my dm just when about to be heaven sent , perfect timing i think because you brought me back and when it feels like i am talking through you when i listen to your tracks ,
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar