måndag 20 september 2021

i am Moominvalley

 he make me feel like i am hit the club, like nothing in my life is wrong when everything ,is that but he make me feel like  an kitty cat , that posing for him naked as he touch me up and dress up , always in yeah , i fell in love with an dream , and i cant help but kiss you goodnight everyday at the screen . he got eyes full of sympathy , that really understand my epilepsy and i think you such an great catch that even match.com couldnt us , become one .  he look like an hipster and got lips like like an great kisser , not like i know - i just  observe that he look like ,love . i dont know where the situation lay but i am down but whenever you give me the signs , now i just we can get out line here in the blog but hey , i dont mind it - i know you got yours and i got mine , wont stand in your way , only pull you in my poems and its not like we are an item , just somebody i like to hang with and acknowledge as BOYFRIEND - materiel . soft like moomin , clever like Snufkin and sorry if i am cheeky'like little My but thats just a part of my personality , i am also an hopeless romantic like that Snorkmaiden , doesnt mean i will be your maid but when i get attach , find my match , i tend to write about them forever ( yeah sorry about that ) and i am sorry if i am not perfect when it comes to my health like that  Sniff but i love that you understand that . that i am just , human , woman - thats your superpower 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar