lördag 18 september 2021

so i decide i would date ya " in my head " lol



he so rock and roll in his doctors rock . the way he treat me like an queen but handle me likeh an pop princess make me forget all about my illness . I know you dont understand much about my situation or maybe you do get , because your mama told you about all accept meanwhile your dad told you about respect , and your sister bet she knows you such an great brother and i bet you got at a lot of friends but i can be you pen pal , i am loyal as an pet and hopefully you wont about me forget ? tell me you wont ... i dont mind if you a gf all i want us to not be in a serious , beef . and maybe i am just tripping , i tend to do that when i see something worth keeping but i kinda us shipping 

he wear the reckless like an stethoscope and i like that he understand  that he are a way to cope from my pain and my friendships remain . never been the best of keep in touch basically because i now whats lay next  , so i figure i put you in my text .i remember how i feel out my wheelchair and into my character , it wore obvious you would become next because this how i roll out off  control when  in somebody , fall . just like i fell for him but then again he is every ones dream , what a hell did i fell in ? OH YEAH AN LIVING POEM

and its not like we are item , anyway  ,

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar