lördag 18 september 2021

April bloke


he so rock and roll in his doctors rock . the way he treat me like an queen but handle me like an pop princess make me forget all about my illness . I know you dont understand much about my situation or maybe you do get , because your mama told you about all accept meanwhile your dad told you about respect , yeah he wear the reckless like an stethoscope and i like that he understand  that he are a way to cope from my pain and my friendships remain . never been the best of keep in touch basically because i now whats lay next  , so i figure i put you in my text .i remember how i feel out my wheelchair and into my character , it wore obvious you would become next , from first day and i used to be broken now i am stolen ,  not like i mind it because you pretty perfect and i remember , how fell for that april joke , that bloke with ocean blues eyes , charming and nice , i cant even make up a guy like you and i recall how you hum on a song when you enter my room and it sound like an Angel choir , trust i should know - i think its wore there i fell in love , in the guy i am convinced God sent to watch from  above  . i should call the feeds because you made my heart , bleed 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar