lördag 18 september 2021

Hello kitty




he so rock and roll in his doctors rock . the way he treat me like an queen but handle me like an pop princess make me forget all about my illness . is like he got magic hands and i knew we would be best friends , the way you swept away my fears about being there , you such an honorable man . but will be an better doctor because you wore my favorite carrier and i knew straight away you wore become my next chapter that begin with banter . i been many doctors that trying to figure me out funny how an docter student made feel heaven sent , i recall i wore laying at the floor and you wore like omg x 3 , when you handed me up " i never such an face full of grace " and i wore damn it , you will be hard to replace but i recall you wore giving me shivers and how you give me " whiskers " like i wore your little pet , yeah that wore pretty perfect. how you dressed my like an stylist and paint me like an makeup artist , yeah you made me fell like " hello kitty " 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar