onsdag 22 september 2021

Wireless

 i  remember when i wore like breaking my  feet just before i attend his gig, god , i hate my freaking leg . love to dance but cant . dont know how i cant make stars fall like this , i am the only one that is able to fall .i miss guys and gigs and remember how you wore my wildest dreams , now you just my wildest dms . had flowers from that dude , and an note it made me suspicious , curious and maybe you are the one you say are , i had to think of you less like an star and more like an an human . i wonder which stars is still are here , after this corona directions left and which have been replaced , but you never will be " replace " now i got an taste of something i   never thought somebody wore able to offering  but when my mom almost have to buy a coffin , you slide in like the wildest dms and got me through it , help me manage it , when life goes left , you find a way out ... somehow 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar