söndag 26 september 2021

fiction or fantasy , heaven or hell - i am in limbo

 his older and so mature . i like that because i kinda need somebody with experience of life , telling me stories about life . he got plenty on his mind , go ahead trollbind me , i trade one of mine to your - make an deal , whats going on its that head of his , i know he got plenty of girls trollbinds , but i bet their nobody quite like me who add you to my collection of my boys i write about , i think he is quite unreal and dont know how to feel ? is this fiction or fantasy , i have a reputation for make guys comeback when i not want them knocking , like they got an radar or something but this guy , seems better then a daydream and cant be an nightmare because i can tell in his words , he care ( and thats rare )fiction or fantasy , heaven or hell - i am in limbo ,  just floating on thin air of the things you said 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar