måndag 20 september 2021

i think i met avicci in limbo


i think i saw avicci when i wore in limbo , 
should had took an selfie but he wore hang with somebody else
he was enjoying himself heaven above 
making some music together with some girl 
how much i felt in love in this alternate world
it was not mine to live in , and maybe it wore all all a dream ?
but i like the thought of tim still is out there performing for lost soul
and thought it wore an nice view i have fall in love in the world 
but i like to believe he help me with the healing 
gave me the hope and feeling 
 he so rock and roll in his doctors rock . the way he treat me like an queen but handle me like an pop princess make me forget all about my illness . well for an while , for an month - then i came down to earth and woke up again 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar