lördag 18 september 2021

" the retirement "

 i like to see my life portray my life as an fairy tale , even if it might seem for some , an hell ! i like to turn a beautiful characters . chapters and some of course are sadder then other but this one is beyond the greater one . i done this since i can remember but i like to tell you about the " retirement " where i find some of the finest characters and if their parents only knew about admiration i got for their work .special the king , i call him dior because i love dior . ( hehe ) we had our dressers like sussi and elin , that i enjoy to chat with and Emmie , its nice to have somebody that wore in my age , she wore so friendly and i loved trade , travel stories with her , but everyone knew who i wore into as i kinda fell  out of my wheelchair into him , christian and also thats how the beginning of that chapter , never wanted to come really but hated to leave because it became my second home and my third chapter 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar