lördag 18 september 2021

low key " heres the key to my heart "


he so rock and roll in his doctors rock . the way he treat me like an queen but handle me like an pop princess make me forget all about my illness . I know you dont understand much about my situation or maybe you do get , because your mama told you about all accept meanwhile your dad told you about respect , and your sister bet she knows you such an great brother and i bet you got at a lot of friends but i can be you pen pal , i am loyal as an pet and hopefully you wont about me forget ? dont even care if you got an got serious GF , but i dont really want to cost an Beef , he so rock and roll in his white rock , slide through the corridor and diagnose make an forecast . the way he touch me me shiver and the way you always deliver , fix it from being broken but every artist know that you get best art when your heart is , stolen . so i dont mind to be decline by you , you might be " hers " but we all know whos girl , you are - in secret
'

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar