torsdag 23 september 2021

Take My Breath


i recall i wore falling 
how my lungs wore failing 
but most important my brain
is this my ending ? 
i recall how i saw you in the white light
more like an siluette from an model from Gillette 
catch me from the Dark knight , exhausted of not be able 
but the thought of being cable , is excite me 
how i wore not able to say a word for a while 
and how much it took to see mom cry when laying there 
i recall that i better my signs when i wore in the coma 
like i wore an supernatural , i felt unenviable
but the best part wore the local stars at hospitals  
it wore awesome because i know you got your crew 
but mine is hospitals wings 
because that went from from almost death to living
and i never felt such freedom in  a wheelchair 
but i most say , there will always be something appealing 
with celeb and knowing their fans are have an friend in them
specially when death always comes knocking 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar