lördag 25 september 2021

trollmind me like the moon and stars

  he looks like an silhouette from Gillette , well groomed of his exes . dont get why they talk  shit  , maybe you dont see a good thing when you have it . i can tell his soul is golden , heart is one of an kind and that you got an beautiful mind . the best a man can get ( more like woman ) and i really like how you trollbind me with your lyrics when you pull me up , pick me up like an teacup . you always be my ear worm and i really love that you have the control over me . how you seem so humble and down to earth beyond my believe - because i know what you achieve and i like the though that heaven remind me of you , you like the moon watching over me like a spotlight and the stars is danicing in the night 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar