onsdag 15 september 2021

surrounded by local stars


 making moments of you is one of the favorite thing to do and i wonder if you have an clue ?   how much i like you that i am overthink every moment spent with you , more then  friends , less then an couple and i love how you wrap me in that garment like there at the retirement and how you made me fell out the wheelchair , pick me up like an cat and stroke me like an cat and how you became my favorite carrier and i know you just gonna be the greatest in the future and how you somehow became my playmate during the dark times and i like that you where my helping hand when i hardly couldn't walk and how end the conversation when i couldn't speak   , getting brushed up by you wore like something i never felt , it wore like been back to heaven sent - no complaint though because i love the way you the way you make feel like i am surrounding stars and half way up and falling down in the your coffee cup but you make me wonder if i am your teacup , at all - is this feeling , neutral ?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar