onsdag 22 september 2021

beyond the title

you make me feel like an woman , not like an illness
you treat me with kindness and i like your cleverness
the way you talk to me but never judge , that is something i think 
is honorable in it , how you handle something fragile like it perfect 
like you are some kinda wizard or something , never been good with socials skills
but i love guys who appreciate an women worth , accept her for who she are 
that why you are an star , not only by title and skills - its how you make people feel
( thats kinda a big deal , because you make my body - heal ) 
and thats how you seal the deal and become more , because you reveal that you have good qualities , like you supportive when all the other people just , consume you tell me i am awesome , even if i tend to being insecure and that what i with you adore   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar