tisdag 28 september 2021

ODE TO FINLAND


he looks like an silhouette from Gillette , well groomed of his exes . dont get why they talk  shit  , maybe you dont see a good thing when you have it . yeah , he is the best one i ever met , mature and wise who help me with , advice in life because i dont really got an hang on it , down for it and you are so sweet like honey and i really like you got heart is soft like an mumin  , how this chapter is better then once upon the time and how the hell did you become , mine ? you such an smooth talker that you make me stronger and i like that feeling . to day i went out my wheelchair for like 10 years , baby steps and went  like 10 feet ( with help with my awesome mom ) but this is the power of music of you , it make me , levitating . lit . and it an pretty awesome feeling . 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar